£550 pcm Available Now
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the rental market this immaculate Traditional Two Bedroom, First Floor Flat, situated in a quiet cul de sac within the popular town of Bannockburn. The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to Stirling with the city centre only a ten minute drive away. Glasgow and Edinburgh are also within easy reach, with motorway links only a few miles away and all major rail and bus networks based in Stirling city centre.
Council Tax Band C.
Bannockburn High Street provides adequate local amenties and is only a short walk from the property. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level.
The property comprises of;
- Vestible hallway.
- Bright inner hallway providing access to all rooms.
- Well proportioned lounge with access to kitchen.
- Modern fitted kitchen decorated in bright, fresh colours. Electric oven and hob, microwave, new washing machine &fridge freezer.
- White three piece bathroom suite, with over bath electric shower.
- Two spacious double bedrooms both decorated in neutral colours.
- Double glazing and electric storage heating.
- Beautiful communal gardens.
- Communal off-street parking.
This property will be let on a fully furnished basis. It has recently been redecorated and new carpets laid.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and can be arranged through the letting agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.