£170,000 Fixed price
Traditional Upper Conversion set within the village of Elderslie. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall. Lounge. Refitted kitchen &bathroom. Two bedrooms. EPC = TBC.
The Agents are delighted to present to the market this character property situated quietly in the village of Elderslie. Early viewing is certainly advised to avoid disappointment.
This Upper Conversion will appeal to the Discerning Purchaser. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall. Spacious lounge. Fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms and bathroom. The kitchen and the bathroom have been re-fitted. Private gardens.
The property overlooks a picturesque duck pond. EPC = TBC.
Elderlie offers many local amenities yet is a short distance away from the M8 Motorway Network which provides connecting links to Glasgow's International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Rail links from Elderslie connect also to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Excellent bus link connect locally and to Paisley and surrounding areas.
Reception Hall 21' 2" x 6' 4" ( 6.45m x 1.93m )
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 7" extending to 17' 9" to window ( 5.26m x 4.14m extending to 5.41m to window )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 19' x 10' 5" narrowing to 6' 11" in dining recess ( 5.79m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.11m in dining recess )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.