Stunning Top Floor Flat offering Entrance Vestibule, Welcoming Reception Hallway, Sumptuous Bay Windowed Lounge, Recessed Dining Kitchen with scullery off, Recessed Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room. Gas CH, D/Glazing, Landscaped rear gardens.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer this stunning traditional flat onto today's open and competitive market. Occupying a top floor position within an extremely well maintained sandstone tenement style building, the property must be viewed internally to appreciate the high degree of upgrading which has been carried out within and, indeed, the immaculate presentation and tasteful co-coordinating decorative finishes which can be found throughout all apartments.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer this stunning traditional flat onto today's open and competitive market. Occupying a top floor position within an extremely well maintained sandstone tenement style building, the property must be viewed internally to appreciate the high degree of upgrading which has been carried out within and, indeed, the immaculate presentation and tasteful co-ordinating decorative finishes which can be found throughout all of the well proportioned apartments.
The building is entered, at the front, through substantial security controlled PVC entry door into the communal entrance vestibule which has been extremely well maintained through the communal residents' close fund. A well tended staircase leads upwards to the top floor landing where twin timber storm doors lead into the entrance vestibule which gives access to the entrance hall through a substantial stained glazed panel door. The hallway must be viewed and gives access to all apartments, having stripped flooring, deep storage cupboard, tasteful decor.
The sumptuous bay windowed lounge has lovely decoration, great views over neighbouring properties and mature green belt land. There is a feature marble fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, space for substantial lounge furniture, picture rail, ceiling light point, ceiling rose and cornice work. Access can also be gained through to the double recess conversion from the lounge. This area leads through to the kitchen and has space for a study / snug or sofa bed - viewers should certainly satisfy themselves with regards to the utilisation of this useful area.
The dining kitchen has a distinct traditional, yet contemporary feel with space for dining table and chairs, ample floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation. there is dado panelling. inset gas hob, oven and hood to be included, rear facing window and access door leading into the scullery which has window to rear and wall mounted boiler.
Two well appointed double bedrooms are provided and the attractive shower room has high level window to the upper landing, three piece shower room suite comprising W.C, Wash hand basin and Shower stall with attractive tiling and mains shower unit.
There is a system of gas central heating circulating to radiators within and quality double glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. There is security controlled entry system operating the front communal access door and the rear gardens must be viewed - having been successfully landscaped and well maintained with a generous and communal lawn and paved patio are with paths leading down to the rear where a private and allocated paved are is provided for this property with shrubs and borders with garden shed included. Quality extras are to be included in the sale price and there is access to the communal attic space providing further good communal storage.
Clydeshore Road is conveniently situated for Dumbarton Town Centre where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The nearby Levengrove park can be found within walking distance. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Vestibule to Hallway - 16'2 x 7'6
Bay windowed Lounge - 17'11 x 13'10 (into bay)
Recess Study / Snug area - 5'11 x 8'0
Dining Kitchen - 12'11 x 11'8
Scullery - 5'0 x 3'5
Bedroom One - 15'9 x 13'8
Bedroom Two - 13'0 x 10'0
Shower Room - 7 x 4'3
Gas Central Heating
Security Entry System
Extras - All fitted Carpets, Blinds, Oven, Hob, Hood &the Garden Shed are included.
Close Fund - There is an active close fund within the property at a levy of £12 per month - The agents are impressed with the level of upkeep within this particular close and urge viewers to explore the well kept communal areas provided.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.