£57,500 Fixed price
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this first floor flat located within shared landscaped gardens with communal entrance, entrance hallway with good storage, lounge, refitted kitchen with oven and hob, double bedroom and refitted shower room.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this first floor flat located within shared landscaped gardens with accommodation comprising communal entrance, entrance hallway with good storage, lounge, refitted kitchen with oven and hob, double bedroom, shower room, gas central heating and double glazed.
There is a communal drying green to the rear with off street parking to the side of the property.
Park Grove is located within the conservation village of Cardross with its primary school, tennis club, bowling club, golf course, village store and post office. Cardross railway station provides regular services to Helensburgh and Dumbarton a short distance away where a wider range of amenities are available including excellent local shops and additional transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.43m )
Good size lounge with window to front.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.45m x 1.70m )
Modern fitted kitchen with oven,hob and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 4" extending to 12' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.15m extending to 12' 8" )
Double size bedroom with window to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.