£132,500 Offers over
B-Spoke Property are delighted to bring to the sales market this well appointed two bedroom top floor flat. Set within an attractive mill conversion the property boasts many period features. Conveniently located within the quiet locale of Cambusbarron, providing swift motorway access to cities throughout the central belt and is only a ten minute drive from Stirling city centre where both national bus and rail services can be found. The city centre and surrounding areas offer a wide range of high street multiples and major supermarkets.
The popular village of Cambusbarron provides a variety of local amenities, as well as leisure facilities.
The property comprises of :
- Security entry system.
- Bright reception hallway providing access to all accommodation.
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, with feature window and fully fitted kitchen complete with
- Two tastefully decorated double bedrooms both with generous built in mirror wardrobes.
- Master en-suite complete with white W/C, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Modern bathroom with white three piece suite and hand held over bath shower.
- Private residents parking.
- GCH &DG.
Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Area 9.89m (32' 5') x 4.06m (13' 4')
Master Bedroom 5.46m (17' 11') x 2.78m (9' 1')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.21m (7' 3') x 1.54m (5' 1')
Bedroom 2 1.99m (6' 6') x 1.89m (6' 2')
Family Bathroom 1.99m (6' 6') x 1.89m (6' 2')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.