£59,995 Offers over
3/4 Bedroom first floor main door flat. Offered in real move into condition by very proud current owners. Fitted kitchen with utility room. Lounge to the front. 3 Good sized bedrooms 4 piece family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended. Gas C/heat.
3/4 Bedroom first floor main door flat. Wonderful accommodation offered over 2 levels. Offered in real move into condition by the very proud current owners. Entry from the road is to a reception hallway with stairs to the rear leading to the flat. Internal hallway leads to all main apartments on the first floor. Lounge is set to the front with great views. Bedroom or dining room again to the front. Master bedroom is on the first floor. Fitted kitchen is complemented with a separate utility type room at the head of the stairs. Upper level has two further bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this wonderful flat has to offer. Gas central heating.
Lounge 13' 7" x 14' 10" ( 4.14m x 4.52m )
Dining Room/bedroom 10' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" to front of wards. x 11' 7" at max. ( 3.91m to front of wards. x 3.53m at max. )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 14' 8" x 7' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.