£84,995 Offers over
Upper modern apartment: entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area and modern fitted kitchen area with integrated white goods, double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and modern fitted bathroom. There is allocated parking, visitors parking, gas c/h and d/g. Harbourside location.
Modern one bedroom luxury apartment ideally located within walking distance of Railway Station with easy access to Glasgow and the Ayrshire Coast with Harbourside Location and offering spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area and modern fitted kitchen with integral dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes and modern fitted bathroom comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by allocated parking space, visitors parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Presented to the market in truly walk in condition and sure to appeal the most discerning purchaser seeking a home within a much admired development and conveniently located with easy access to Irvine town centre, local shops and amenities around the historic Harbourside area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this modern apartment.
Main door to entrance hall, large walk-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet and radiator.
Lounge 21' 6" x 12' maximum points ( 6.55m x 3.66m maximum points )
Space for table and chairs, fitted carpet.
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, radiator, integrated appliances including; washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, built in mirorred wardrobes, fitted carpet and radiator.
Modern fitted white bathroom suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and bath with overbath shower , radiator/towel rail.
There is allocated parking and visitors parking,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.