£110,000 Offers over
Only minutes from the wide range of amenities in Alexandria Town Centre. 2 bedroom 1st floor flat on the Alexandria side of the Leven. Bay windowed lounge, breakfasting kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom, bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Security entry. Residents parking
Located within a modern development where a property rarely comes onto the market, this 2 bedroom flat is set on the first floor of this modern building and is only minutes away from the variety of amenities and travel links in Alexandria.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance which is carpeted and has an audio security entry system; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Large bay windowed lounge with 'Juliette' style balcony; Modern fitted breakfasting sized kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob, cooker hood was well as space for breakfasting table, washing machine and fridge/freezer; Master bedroom with in-built wardrobes; Three piece en-suite shower room; Bedroom 2 is a further double bedroom and again had in-built wardrobes; Three piece family bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, a gas fired central heating system with 'combi' boiler and an audio security entry system.
Set within landscaped garden grounds with residents and visitors parking.
Lounge 14' 8" inc. bay x 15' 10" ( 4.47m inc. bay x 4.83m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 11' 11" max x 9' 8" ( 3.63m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.