£50,000 Offers over
Upper flat in town centre location with entrance hall, bay windowed lounge, modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. There is also gas central heating, double glazing, on street parking and garden area to the rear.
Upper three bedroom flat set within town centre location with close proximity to local bus routes, supermarkets, major road links and offering spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, on street parking and garden area to the rear, which has been landscaped with ornamental paving, drying area and patio area.
Entrance Hall with hardwood flooring and radiator
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 8" plus bay window ( 4.34m x 3.86m plus bay window )
Lounge with hardwood flooring, radiator, fireplace double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, spotlights and laminate flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window and door to the hall.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Further double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Fully tiled modern shower room with w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Quartz flooring, towel radiator, spotlights and rear facing double glazed window.
Garden area to the rear, which has been landscaped with ornamental paving, drying area and patio area. Additional lock-up for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.