£81,950 Offers over
**** NEW PRICE **** B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market, this Traditional First Floor Flat in the very desirable City Centre of Stirling. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer.
- The entrance Hall which provides access to all main apartments has a slate floor and storage closet.
- Spacious Lounge with wood flooring and large window to the front of the property offering a bright and spacious living area. Feature wood / stone fireplace with ornamental wood burning stove.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample base &wall units and co-ordinating work top. Integrated electric double oven &hob with space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Well proportioned modern Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising, WC, wash hand basin and bath with over bath electric shower and glass screen.
- Large Double Bedroom with feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes providing ample storage.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is located in Stirling City Centre, situated close to transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system nearby. The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping centres with major high street stores and supermarkets.
Lounge 4.98m (16' 4') x 3.90m (12' 10')
Kitchen 3.82m (12' 6') x 1.67m (5' 6')
Bedroom 3.77m (12' 4') x 3.21m (10' 6')
Family Bathroom 2.11m (6' 11') x 1.70m (5' 7')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.