STCM
 

£36,000 Offers over

Aldour Court, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross - North, PH16 5BG

2 bedroom flat for sale

Property Details

A rare opportunity to purchase a 25% share ownership of this spacious and well-presented TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. The property is located in the highly desirable Caledonian Housing Development on the outskirts of Pitlochry town centre.

Pitlochry is set in the heart of the beautiful Perthshire countryside and is served by a wide range of local facilities and amenities including shopping, banking, professional offices, doctors surgery and community hospital. The town remains a popular holiday destination and attractions include the fish ladder, Pitlochry Festival Theatre and the nearby Blair Castle.

A wide range of outdoor leisure facilities are available in and around the area. There is a main line railway station and the town is bypassed by the A9 trunk route providing quick access to the north and south. The nearest city of Perth lies approximately 27 miles to the south.

The property is located on the ground floor and the building is entered via a secure entry phone system. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room. There is double glazing throughout and electric storage heating.

A 25% share of the property is offered for sale with the remaining 75% subject to a monthly occupancy charge. There is also a monthly management charge which includes the building insurance, cleaning and maintenance of the communal areas and upkeep of the beautiful landscaped communal garden grounds. The monthly charge for both is currently approximately £220 per month and the development has a minimum age requirement of 55 years. EPC Rating C

Entrance Hall - 4.32m x 1.17m (14'2 x 3'10 )
Lounge - 4.83m x 4.14m (15'10 x 13'7 )
Kitchen - 3.02m x 2.06m (9'11 x 6'9 )
Master Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.33m (12'2 x 10'11 )
Bedroom 2 - 2.92m x 2.24m (9'7 x 7'4 )
Bathroom - 1.98m x 1.88m (6'6 x 6'2 )
External
Additional Information

This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.

Sold price history for PH16 5BG in past 5 years

 
 

Sold price history for PH16 in past 5 years

 

If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.

Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.

Property value

Share this property

Property History

  • Property added on 1 March 2016
  • Property sold (STCM) on 16 April 2016
  • New price Offers over £36,000 as of 8 March 2016
    Was: Offers over £35,000
  • 875 Viewed this page
  • 0 People currently watching

Selling your home?

We can help. Get a free valuation from a trusted Scottish agent today.