£72,500 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market a 2 bedroom Upper Flat in the popular Braehead area of Stirling. Ideally located within walking distance of Stirling city centre.
- Main door entry to stairs leading to bright inner hallway providing access to all main apartments. Upper hall has large walk-in storage
- Well proportioned Lounge with feature marble fireplace, electric fire and views to the front of the property.
- Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven. Space for washing machine,and fridge. Storage closet.
- Shower Room with WC, wash hand basin and walk-in shower area with electric shower.
- Two spacious Double Bedrooms.
Warmth is provided by GCH.
Externally the property benefits from garden grounds to the rear.
The historic City Centre of Stirling is within walking distance and provides major high street multiples, supermarkets and speciality shops. Stirling also offers a wide range of bars, restaurants, social and sporting facilities to suit everyone. The property is ideally located to provide good commuter links to the motorway and rail networks. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 4.63m (15' 2') x 3.59m (11' 9')
Kitchen 3.90m (12' 10') x 3.00m (9' 10')
Bedroom 1 3.66m (12' 0') x 3.41m (11' 2')
Bedroom 2 3.52m (11' 7') x 3.03m (9' 11')
Shower Room 1.84m (6' 0') x 1.82m (6' 0')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.