£72,500 Offers over
B-Spoke Mortgages &Property Management are delighted to offer to the market this well appointed two bedroom first floor flat, situated within a short distance of Stirling Town Centre.
The property comprises;
- Well proportioned and bright lounge with windows to the front of the property.
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen, complete with co-ordinating base and wall mounted units, integrated electric hob, oven, extractor hood and space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Family bathroom with white 3 piece suite and electric over bath shower.
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with mirrored wardrobes further built-in storage cupboard.
- Second Bedroom with views out to the front of the property.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally the property benefits from well maintained communal garden grounds to the rear.
The historic City centre of Stirling is a short distance away providing many high street multiples and speciality shops. Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level. The property is also ideally located to provide good commuter links to the motorway and rail networks.
Lounge 4.57m (15' 0') x 3.86m (12' 8')
Kitchen 3.20m (10' 6') x 2.16m (7' 1')
Bedroom 1 3.56m (11' 8') x 3.52m (11' 7')
Bedroom 2 2.99m (9' 10') x 2.34m (7' 8')
Family Bathroom 1.81m (5' 11') x 1.79m (5' 10')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.