£299,950 Offers over
**** NEW PRICE **** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate and superbly presented traditional upper conversion, in the sought after location of the Kings Park area in Stirling.
The property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and style of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Private ground floor entrance with hall cupboard and stairwell to apartment main door.
- Formal Lounge with feature bay window including sash &case windows. Press cupboard and gas fire with stunning surround. Beautiful ornate cornicing detail.
- Bright and spacious Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances including, double oven, electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms both benefiting from built-in bedroom furniture / wardrobes. The Master Bedroom has an en-suite shower room which is tiled floor to ceiling with mains shower and white wc and wash hand basin. Bedroom 2 also has en-suite facilities by way of access to what is also the main bathroom.
- Fully tiled Family Bathroom including white 3 piece suite, vanity unit and over bath mains shower with glass shower screen.
The internal decoration is finished to an exceptional standard throughout to provide a very contemporary feel. All windows have blinds and hand-made curtains.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
There is a lawned garden area to the rear of the property as well as an outbuilding for bin storage and additional storage. Parking is available on street.
The property is located in the prestigious Kings Park area in Stirling City Centre, close to transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system nearby. The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping centres with major high street stores and supermarkets. Reputable schooling is available nearby at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 6.34m (20' 10') x 4.50m (14' 9')
Dining Kitchen 5.91m (19' 5') x 3.98m (13' 1')
Master Bedroom 4.17m (13' 8') x 3.81m (12' 6')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.51m (8' 3') x 0.89m (2' 11')
Bedroom 2 3.98m (13' 1') x 3.90m (12' 10')
Family Bathroom 2.70m (8' 10') x 2.17m (7' 1')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.