£138,500 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this spacious and modern Executive Top Floor Apartment.
Situated within the sought after area of Riverside, a short walk from Stirling City Centre, the property offers high ceilings and stunning views of both Stirling Castle and the River Forth. Early inspection is highly recommended to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and style of the accommodation on offer.
- Private Security Entrance system.
- Hallway providing access to all main apartments with two spacious storage cupboards.
- Bright, spacious Lounge with large windows overlooking the front of the property including a balcony with seating area and views of the River Forth.
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with ample co-ordinating wall &base units. Integrated electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
- 2 Double Bedrooms which benefit from fitted mirrored wardrobes providing ample storage and view of Stirling Castle. The Master Bedroom having the added benefit of an en-suite with cream wash hand basin &wc, electric shower &cubicle.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising, WC, wash hand basin and bath with cradle shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and full double glazing. Externally there is an allocated private residents parking space and ample space for visitors.
The property is near the new Forthside development with sports centre, cinema, restaurants and more. Stirling City Centre has an array of amenities and provides excellent transport by both main line rail and bus station. Motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond. Schooling is available in Riverside at the local primary school which is at the heart of this thriving community and secondary level schooling is also available nearby.
Lounge 4.78m (15' 8') x 3.86m (12' 8')
Dining Kitchen 4.34m (14' 3') x 2.67m (8' 9')
Master Bedroom 3.45m (11' 4') x 2.92m (9' 7')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.19m (7' 2') x 1.70m (5' 7')
Bedroom 2 3.58m (11' 9') x 2.75m (9' 0')
Family Bathroom 2.04m (6' 8') x 1.71m (5' 7')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.