£57,500 Offers over
A stylish and well-presented one bedroom upper traditional flat set in the popular Hillfoots village of Alva which would make an ideal investment property or first time buy.
The flat is entered through a security doorway which is shared with only one other flat and offers well-proportioned accommodation consisting of entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, stylish breakfasting kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units, a well-proportioned double bedroom and contemporary bathroom with over bath shower. Generous storage provision, including loft space which is accessed through a loft ladder.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard.
The flat also benefits from a well maintained garden to the rear which provides a bright patio area as well as a functional drying green.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. On-street parking.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 5" ( 4.52m x 1.96m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.