£165,000 Offers over
Offering generous accommodation throughout, this second floor flat is presented in superb order and benefits from open aspects to the rear.
Occupying a lovely position within the area, sitting within mature landscaped grounds, this impressive second floor apartment offers generously proportioned accommodation and is offered to the market in excellent order throughout.
The accommodation comprises; communal reception hall accessed via security entry system, hallway with two storage cupboards off, lovely bay window lounge with ample space for dining table and offering open aspects, modern fitted kitchen, two double sized bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes and a large modern bathroom with three piece suite and separate shower cubicle.
The property is complemented by double-glazing, gas central heating, communal garden grounds and private garage.
This popular locale, although quietly situated, lies close to Clarkston Road. From here a good selection of amenities can be found including shops catering for day-to-day requirements, restaurants and leisure facilities. A number of transport links including bus and rail networks run from the immediate area making it an ideal base for commuting, whilst main arterial roads make it an excellent base for fast road access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt.
Lounge/Diner; 20'5 into bay x 14'10 narrowing to 7'8
Kitchen; 13'0 x 8'4
Bedroom One; 11'2 plus recess x 11'1
Bedroom Two; 11'2 x 10'4
Bathroom; 7'10 x 7'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.