£112,500 Offers over
An attractive and spacious traditional two bedroom ground floor flat well situated in the centre of Stirling close to all local amenities offering an excellent first time buy or investment opportunity.
The property is accessed through an external storm door to an entrance vestibule shared with only one other flat. Accommodation consists of hallway, well-proportioned lounge, breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, bathroom and two generous double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a wonderful bay window.
Internally the property does require some cosmetic upgrading but does offer gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property are gardens mainly laid to lawn with low set bordering stone wall. The rear gardens are accessed directly from the flat via the kitchen and consist of bright patio area and further lawned section.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 11' 5" max extending to ( 4.45m max x 3.48m max extending to )
Bedroom 1 17' 8" into bay x 13' 5" ( 5.38m into bay x 4.09m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 11' 2" ( 3.40m max x 3.40m )
Kitchen 17' 11" max x 6' 4" max ( 5.46m max x 1.93m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.