£47,000 Offers over
Town centre located one bedroom upper apartment with entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also security entry, off street parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Ideally located within town centre this one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom with wash hand basin, w.c., and bath with over shower. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security entry, off street parking. Close to all local amenities, including, shops, bus routes and road links.
Entrance Hall with laminate flooring. Cupboard. Radiator. Secured entry system.
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.00m )
Lounge with laminate flooring. Radiator. Two front and one side facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 8' 1" ( 3.89m max x 2.46m )
Partially tiled modern kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Front facing double glazed window and door to the hall.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring. Build in wardrobe. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin vanity and bath with shower over bath. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.