£119,500 Offers over
** £13,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE ** An immaculately presented two bedroom ground floor flat in the ever popular conservation area of Bridge of Allan which would make an ideal investment property or first time buy.
** £13,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE ** The flat is set within an iconic Tudor styled building and is entered through a security doorway. The attractive accommodation consisting of welcoming entrance hall, well-proportioned lounge, bright kitchen with fitted units and dining area off, shower room, master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and over bath shower. A further single bedroom completes the accommodation. Both bedrooms benefit from in-built storage.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale.
The property benefits from a mixture of double and single glazed windows and gas fired central heating has been installed. In addition the flat has an allocated parking space.
Bridge of Allan is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 2" max ( 2.90m x 2.49m max )
Dining Area 8' 1" restricted height x 7' 3" ( 2.46m restricted height x 2.21m )
Shower Room 4' 9" x 4' 4" ( 1.45m x 1.32m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
Ensuite 5' 6" max x 5' 6" max ( 1.68m max x 1.68m max )
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.