£103,000 Offers over
A sizeable 3 bedroom upper maisonette cottage flat situated in the popular bustling village of Callander with fabulous views to the rear.
The well-presented accommodation is accessed by its own main door which is situated to the side and consists of welcoming hallway, generous lounge open plan to dining area, fitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and integrated appliances, bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. The home further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The size and scope of the property makes it an ideal home for individuals, couples or families.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
Lounge/diner 25' 9" x 12' 9" max ( 7.85m x 3.89m max )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 8' 4" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 1.98m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" To front of wardrobe x 8' 7" ( 3.53m To front of wardrobe x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.43m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' restricted height ( 3.43m x 2.44m restricted height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.