£62,500 Offers over
An extensively refurbished one bedroom upper traditional flat presented to a 'walk in' standard, set in the popular Hillfoots village of Alva.
The flat is accessed to the rear and entered by its own main door and offers well-proportioned accommodation consisting of entrance vestibule/hallway, bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary refitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units and integrated appliances, a well-proportioned double bedroom and bright shower room. The generous room sizes and high ceilings give the property a light and airy feel. Storage provision, including loft space.
All rooms are presented to an exceptional standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by newly fitted quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and period features such as ceiling coving and reclaimed Victorian hardwood panelled doors provide a subtle balance of new and traditional.
The flat also benefits from a well maintained garden to the rear which offers a seating area and lawned section.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and recently fitted gas fired central heating boiler has been installed. On-street parking.
Alva is a popular town, situated with the attractive Hillfoots as a backdrop, approximately 4 miles from Stirling and has good access onto the motorway networks for the main industrial and commercial centres of Central Scotland. There are many local services and amenities within the locality including a health centre, shops and excellent local authority schools as well as Do
Lounge 16' 1" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.90m max x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 13' 4" plus recess x 12' 4" plus recess ( 4.06m plus recess x 3.76m plus recess )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.73m x 1.98m )
Shower Room 10' 2" x 3' 9" ( 3.10m x 1.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.