£59,995 Offers over
A bright and well appointed top floor flat set within this popular and established development.
Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike this bright and well appointed top floor flat comprises communal entrance with security entry system, welcoming reception hall, generously proportioned lounge, well equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from a system of electric storage heating whilst externally there are well tended communal garden grounds surrounding. Off street parking is also provided for via a convenient allocated parking bay. A degree of minor cosmetic upgrading is required within which is reflected within the competitive asking price. The property offers excellent onward potential for the discerning purchaser. Early viewing advised.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for most local amenities with Rutherglen main street providing a diverse range of shops, supermarkets and recreational facilities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level whilst furthermore access paths onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.