£84,995 Offers over
Housespotters offer this outstanding fully two bedroomed apartment which is located within a modern complex less than a mile from the City Centre and within walking distance of the People's Palace and Winter Gardens at Glasgow Green.
The present owners have upgraded this wonderful Ground Floor Flat to a truly walk in condition which is ideally placed on the market for the young and elderly alike.
The accommodation on offer comprises spacious lounge with feature south facing window to front, newly fitted carpets and neutral d?cor and modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
Furthermore, there are two bedrooms - master bedroom is spacious and offers neutral d?cor with a relaxing feel to wind down your evenings, newly fitted carpet and double glazed window formation to the rear with mirrored fitted wardrobes. Second double bedroom with feature window to the front of the property with newly fitted carpets, neutral d?cor and fitted mirrored wardrobes
Family bathroom with low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with overhead electric shower.
* Double glazing throughout
* Security Entry System
* Neutral D?cor
* Spacious private grounds to rear of apartment, comprising of residents private parking, maintained landscaping and residents play-park.
* Electric heaters and storage heaters throughout.
Within a five minute walk or less:
* Popular West Brewery and restaurant.
* People's Palace and Winter Gardens.
* New Bridgeton Olympia Library/BFI Mediatheque ...includes cafe, free internet suite, free WiFi and study spaces.
* Iceland supermarket, a Polish supermarket and small businesses including butchers, green grocers, bakery, pharmacies, florists, cafes, laundrette, barbers, hairdressers, newsagents.
* Two NHS doctors surgeries.
* Bridgeton train station - with trains every ten minutes travelling to the City Centre (a five minute journey), there are also trains for Lanarkshire and beyond.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.