£115,000 Offers over
Fabulous ground floor modern apartment located in a well sought after pocket of Newlands, with French doors form lounge leading to a private front garden and residents parking to the rear this could be an excellent first time buyer flat or for those who are downsizing.
Fabulous ground floor flat located in the sought after locale of Newlands, with residents parking and private front garden this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The property comprises of welcoming hallway with all main apartments leading off, to the front of the property is the great size formal lounge which has French doors leading to the private front garden. Also situated to the front of the property is the dining size kitchen which has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood. The two well-proportioned bedrooms will not disappoint for size with inbuilt storage and master ensuite shower room, everything is there for modern living. Completing the accommodation is the internal bathroom which has a three piece white suite with complementary tiling on the wall and floor.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, residents parking, and private front garden and is located close to local amenities and transport links.
Lounge 17' 8" x 13' 3" ( 5.38m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
En-Suite 5' 3" x 4' ( 1.60m x 1.22m )
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.