£125,000 Fixed price
Fabulous 2 bed ground floor flat close to Dumbarton Town Centre. Comm ent, rec hall, bay windowed lounge, breakfasting kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, bathroom. GCH. DG. Sec entry. Private/visitors parking
Ideally situated on the ground floor, this 2 bedroom modern apartment is located close to Dumbarton Town Centre and set within established communal grounds.
Accommodation comprises: Communal carpeted entrance with security entry; Reception hall with storage; Large bay windowed lounge with French doors to a Juliette balcony as well as having space for a dining table and chairs; Breakfasting kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and washing machine, space for table &chairs; Master bedroom with views to the rear, in-built wardrobe; Three piece en-suite shower room; Further double bedroom with in-built wardrobe; Brand new modern bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, a gas fired central heating system, an alarm system and an audio security entry system.
Set within well maintained communal grounds incorporating a private parking space associated to the property as well as visitor parking areas.
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 7" max ( 4.80m x 4.45m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" over units x 9' 9" over units ( 3.68m over units x 2.97m over units )
Bedroom 1 13' extending to 15.3 x 9' 7" reducing to 4.2 ( 3.96m extending to 15.3 x 2.92m reducing to 4.2 )
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.