£145,000 Offers over
* Beautifully presented top floor flat forming part of a well managed block of similar properties offering bright and spacious accommodation.
* Situated in the heart of the West End ideally placed for access to the Universities, city centre and a wide range of retail, social and recreational amenities.
* Ideally suited to a range of buyers from young professionals to those seeking an alternative to student type accommodation
* Attractive lounge/diner offering views from the Law to the River from bright bay window
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
* 2 double bedrooms, both with ample built in storage
* Contemporary bathroom boasting 3 piece suite with instant shower over bath
* Internally fitted double glazing, gas central heating and security entry.
This is a beautifully presented top floor flat forming part of a well-managed block of similar properties. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises:- attractive lounge/diner offering views from the Law to the River from bright bay window, well appointed modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (both with ample built-in storage) and contemporary bathroom boasting 3 piece suite with instant shower over bath. The property further benefits from internally fitted double glazing, gas central heating and security entry. Furnishings and white goods may be available by separate negotiation. EPC Rating = Band E.Location
Tay Square is located in the heart of the thriving West End of the city with the Universities, city centre, DCA , Rep Theatre and a range of social amenities all within easy walking distance.Our View
Beautifully presented top floor flat in a prime west end location with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge Diner 11' 6" x 17' 5" (3.5m x 5.31m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 10' 7" (2.47m x 3.22m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 8' 11" (2.07m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 7' 11" x 15' 6" (2.4m x 4.72m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 10' 4" (2.84m x 3.15m )
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.