£72,995 Offers over
Seldom Available Traditional Top Floor Flat which is well presented, will appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike, Offering ease of access to City Centre and beyond, services and amenities locally and close to Springburn Park. Early Viewing Highly Advised.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this one bedroom top floor flat in a popular location close to schooling, local shops and park.
The property has been attractively decorated and upgraded to a high standard by the current owners and provides accommodation comprising reception hallway with storage cupboard, spacious bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace, traditional cornicing, storage cupboard and the lounge also gives access to an internal kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units.
There is a large double bedroom and a stunning family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property further benefits from a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units, traditional storm doors and a security entry system.
Set within a well maintained building, early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the style and quality of accommodation within this lovely traditional flat.
Lounge 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Bathroom 15' 5" x 4' 4" ( 4.70m x 1.32m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.