£59,995 Offers over
A wonderful second floor one bedroom flat within red sandstone building close to town centre and public transport facilities which boasts tasteful decoration throughout.
Offered to the market in good decorative order throughout well laid out apartments is this one bedroomed flat which occupies a second floor position within a red sandstone building and represents an ideal first time buy for the discerning purchaser looking for a property in walk-in condition.
The property boasts a large bay windowed lounge which is bright and vibrant. The property's double bedroom has colourful decoration and there is ample space for double bed and free standing furniture. The bathroom is lovely with bath, shower, sink and W/C. The kitchen is compact and contains wall mounted units. The property has gas central heating circulating to the radiators within and double glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. There are well tended communal lawned gardens at the rear.
Lounge 16' 8" into bay window x 10' 9" max ( 5.08m into bay window x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 8' 1" over units x 6' over units ( 2.46m over units x 1.83m over units )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 3.53m x 3.15m max )
Bathroom L-Shaped Room x max + x ( x max + x )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.