£75,000 Offers over
Modern two bedrooms ground floor flat with entrance hall, security entry, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room, and modern bathroom. There is also off street allocated parking, gas g/n (untested), d/g and communal garden grounds. EPC rating C.
Modern two bedroom ground floor apartment ideally located within town centre and close to major bus routes and local amenities, the all on the level spacious accommodation comprisies of entrance hall, security entry, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, (untested), double glazing, allocated off street parking, comunnal garden grounds.
This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchasers will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed. No moveable items will be included in the sale
The Home Report valuation on this property is £80,000. EPC rating is C Details of the Home Report can be accessed at:- http://www.packdetails.com/notify.htm?sr=hp464524&pc=KA12 0LP
Lounge 12' 11" min x 15' 11" max ( 3.94m min x 4.85m max )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 11' 11" + door recess ( 3.28m max x 3.63m + door recess )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 9' + door recess ( 3.23m max x 2.74m + door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.