£84,995 Offers over
A delightful bright and spacious top floor flat enjoying an enviable position within this much sought after and conveniently situated development.
A bright and spacious top floor flat situated within this popular and conveniently situated modern development. Accommodation comprises shared entrance with security entry system, communal hall and stairwell, welcoming reception hall, bay windowed lounge, dining style kitchen, two double bedrooms master with en suite both complete with integral wardrobes and a well equipped family bathroom. The property features a neutral decorative theme and double glazed window units. Furthermore there is an extensive floored attic area providing a useful and extensive storage facility. Externally there are well maintained communal grounds surrounding whilst in addition there is an allocated parking bay and additional visitor spaces. offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike early vieiwing is advised.
Located within this extremely convenient location the property is well placed with a host of local amenities along Rutherglen Main Street and the Mitchell Arcade which provides ample facilities for day to day requirements. Alternatively nearby Burnside and East Kilbride offer a more diverse range of facilities. The area benefits from frequent public transport links via the bus and rail network with Rutherglen Train Station being directly opposite the property connecting to Glasgow City Centre within an average five to ten minutes train ride. Access paths onto the M74 motorway network are also immediately accessible.
Lounge 14' 5" x 16' 3" INTO THE BAY ( 4.39m x 4.95m INTO THE BAY )
Kitchen 10' x 11' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 15' 5" REDUCING TO 8,07 x 10' 1" ( 4.70m REDUCING TO 8,07 x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 8' 10" ( 4.70m max x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.