£105,000 Fixed price
Spacious ground floor flat located within the popular town of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, two double bedrooms, DG, electric heating, off street parking and door entry system. This property would ideally suit younger and older couples alike.
Stunning ground floor flat situated within converted historic building in the centre of Paisley. B Listed . This property would ideally suit younger and older couples alike. The property is in walk in condition and early viewing is highly advised. The property comprises: impressive entrance atrium, welcoming reception hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, electric heating, off street parking, door entry system. Paisley has a selection of amenities, shops and transport services are within easy reach. The M8 is within 10 minutes by car giving access to Glasgow Airport and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 11' 8" x 23' ( 3.56m x 7.01m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Bed 1 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Bed 2 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.