£110,000 Fixed Price
Asset Properties is proud to bring to the market this upper two bedroom flat, which is within easy reach of local amenities and motorway links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
Please call or email asset properties 7 days a week
Early viewings advised early entry available no forward chain
· A private entrance door leads to the hall and stair to upper hall.
· Lounge/ dining room has french doors opening to a balcony.
· The kitchen is fitted with a good range of base and wall mounted units, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, gas hob with extractor above and electric oven below.
· Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has an en-suite
· Bathroom - bath, WC, wash hand basin and splash back tiling.
· There is gas central heating and double glazing.
· Designated parking space to the front of the property
· The property is available for early entry with no forward chain
· Please call or email Asset Properties seven days a week.
Lounge / Diner
17'1" x 15'9"
9'8" x 5'9"
14'8" x 10'2"
En-suite Shower Room
5'8" x 4'8"
11'3" x 9'1"
6'8" x 5'6"
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.