£170,000 Offers over
A stunning 2 bedroom upper floor flat set with fabulous open views across the popular Riverside area of Stirling and retaining a host of original features.
The flat is entered through a well maintained security entrance and is found on the first floor. The generous accommodation consists of entrance hallway, bathroom, magnificent lounge with bay window and working feature fireplace, well equipped kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, dining room with attractive fireplace and two double bedrooms.
As mentioned the flat retains original features such as fabulous cornice work, shutters and deep set skirting boards. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The flat also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. A spacious walk in cupboard accessed from the hall provides excellent storage space.
To the rear of the property is a private garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A shed is also included within the sale. In addition a communal drying green is also situated to the rear.
Lounge 20' 9" into bay x 14' 3" ( 6.32m into bay x 4.34m )
Dining 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 7' 8" plus door recess x 6' 4" ( 2.34m plus door recess x 1.93m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 4' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.