£59,995 Offers over
A rarely available main door duet style apartment occupying a prime position within a pleasant cul de sac.
Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike this bright and airy duet apartment enjoys a pleasant location within this popular residential pocket of Rutherglen. Having been freshened up cosmetically by the existing owner the accommodation offers entrance vestibule, attractive lounge area with open plan kitchen to side whilst a stairwell off provides access to an attactive mezzanine bedroom complete with mirror fronted wardrobes. A fitted shower room completes the accommodation. The property features an electric storage heater within the lounge and is complimented by timber framed double glazed window units. Externally there are well maintained landscaped gardens surrounding whilst in addition a convenient large garage is situated directly below the accommodation. Offering an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser early viewing is advised.Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, East Kilbride and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.56m )
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.95m x 3.53m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.