£135,000 Fixed price
Spacious and well presented Top Floor Flat. The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge/ modern fitted kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms (en-suite to master), GCH, DG, garden. The property would be an ideal purchase for first time buyer.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this luxury West facing top floor apartment. In excellent condition throughout and located within the developed "circle" by Robertson Homes.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, reception hall, large lounge with and open plan to the dining size fitted kitchen. Two double size bedrooms master with en suite shower and bathroom with shower.
The property is further enhanced with gas central heating, double glazed windows, partially floored loft ideal for storage, security entry into a carpeted stairwell and private parking. The flat is in superb decorative order throughout and is in walk in condition.
Paisley has a wide range of amenities all close at hand. Local shops. schools and transport links are all within a short distance from the property. The M8 motorway network is within a few minutes by car leading to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre..
Lounge 13' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.06m x 4.29m )
Kitchen Diner 11' 5" x 13' 7" ( 3.48m x 4.14m )
Bed 1 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
Bed 2 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.