£182,500 Offers over
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a former Coach House which is set in a tucked away position, within the grounds of an elegant sandstone villa. The Coach House has been sympathetically refurbished by the current owner to a high standard &is situated in the prestigious upper Bridge of Allan locale
The Coach House benevolently retains the charm &original features associated with a property of this nature, whilst the recent refurbishment provide current modern qualities, which are more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. This captivating property is entered on the ground floor into a vestibule, which in turn leads through into a lower study area &access to the upper level. Upstairs the accommodation comprises of a spacious living room with ornate feature fireplace, a tasteful &stylish re-fitted kitchen which also benefits from a range of base &wall units plus integrated appliances. The two bedrooms are both spacious &airy, whilst the re-fitted bathroom comprises of an over bath shower. The property is predominantly secondary/double glazed &a gas fired central heating system has been installed.
To the side of the property there is the added benefit of a garden area which is mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs. A convenient external storage area is available as well as off street parking, with space for two family sized vehicles.
The Coach House is presented to an excellent standard &we would certainly recommend a viewing to truly appreciate this unique &rarely available character property.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 8' 3" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.51m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 4' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.42m )
Study 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Bridge of Allan is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.