£180,000 Offers over
A traditional 2 bedroom property formed predominately over the upper level of a former coach house which is ideally situated in the heart of the ever popular upper Bridge of Allan locale.
The Coach House is situated in the grounds of an elegant sandstone villa and is accessed through a sweeping pillared driveway. The charming accommodation is entered on the ground floor through a main door and vestibule to a lower study area. The upper level consists of spacious lounge with feature fireplace, stylish re-fitted kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and integrated appliances, two generous double bedrooms and bright bathroom with over bath shower.
All rooms are presented to an excellent standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality, recently fitted, floor coverings which are included in the sale. The property is predominantly secondary/double glazed and gas fired central heating has been installed.
To the side of the property is a garden area mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs. A handy external storage area is ideal for bikes and outdoor equipment. Off street parking is available with space for two family sized vehicles.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 8' 3" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.51m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 4' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.42m )
Study 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.