£100,000 Offers over
Located in central Hamilton, just a short walk from the train station and many other amenities is this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment. The property has been modernised throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Allen &Harris are pleased to welcome to the market this stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment situated in the popular and convenient location of Hamilton Town Centre.
A spacious hallway allows access to all rooms. The beautiful fitted kitchen is of generous size and features a range of wall, drawer and base units accompanied by integrated appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dual aspect living room which offers a small dining area as well as a comfortable lounge. The room allows plenty of natural light via a feature bay window.
The two double bedrooms are to the front of the property and benefit from fitted wardrobes and recently fitted carpets.
Opposite the master bedroom you will find the family bathroom which has also been fully refurbished, giving a fresh, spacious feel and occupying a three piece suite comprising of fully enclosed shower, low level WC and wall mounted hand basin.
The property itself is accessed via secure entry and also benefits from private parking, residents parking, communal factored gardens and gas central heating.
Hamilton town has a wide selection of amenities including covered shopping mall, retail parks, bus and train stations, sports centres and clubs, cinema and restaurants. There are primary and secondary schools close by including private education at Hamilton College. The nearby M74, M73 and M8 motorways allow swift and effective travel throughout Central Scotland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.