£205,000 Offers over
A stunning three bedroom luxury corner flat set within an attractive modern development, with excellent views and wonderful garden grounds close to Stirling City centre.
The flat, built in 2000 is situated on the 3rd floor and is accessed through an immaculately maintained, security controlled entrance. The property can be found on the top floor by either lift or stairwell. The well-proportioned accommodation has been built to exceptional standards by Bett Homes and consists of welcoming entrance hall, bright and spacious south facing lounge area, fitted dining kitchen which incorporates integrated appliances of fridge, freezer, washing machine, gas hob and electric double oven with an array of floor and wall units and ample space for a dining table. There are three bedrooms with the master having en-suite shower facilities. The stylish bathroom is designed to be used as a possible bedroom suite to the second bedroom or accessed from the hallway. Generous storage provision has been created through-out the flat with in-built wardrobes in two of the bedrooms and access to loft space.
All rooms are presented to an excellent standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings and curtains which are included in the sale. The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. The flat has allocated parking with ample visitors parking also available. As mentioned the flat sits in generous communal grounds which are impeccably maintained.
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 11" ( 6.12m x 3.63m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.00m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
En-Suite 9' 7" into shower x 5' 4" ( 2.92m into shower x 1.63m )
Bedroom 10' 3" plus door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.12m plus door recess x 2.87m )
Bedroom 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 6' 3" max x 6' 2" max ( 1.91m max x 1.88m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.