£58,000 Offers over
A spacious, two bedroom upper cottage flat with own main door, garden and driveway situated in a popular residential locale.
Offering excellent accommodation consisting of welcoming entrance hallway, excellently proportioned lounge, stylish modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, two double bedrooms and bright shower room. Generous storage provision throughout.
All rooms are attractively presented in bright fresh décor which is further complemented by quality floorcoverings. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside are private gardens mainly laid to lawn. To the side of the home is a driveway which provides off street parking.
Sauchie is an established residential area within commuting distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, close to the town of Alloa which provides local shopping facilities including a 24 hour Tesco and rail links. The historic city of Stirling (10 miles) provides excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is gained onto the M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail .
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 4.52m x 3.53m plus recess )
Dining/kitchen 12' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" max x 11' ( 3.94m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.