£324,500 Offers over
Traditional upper conversion principally formed over the first and second floors of an imposing sandstone villa which retains a wealth of original features and provides 8 principal apartments, set in the prestigious and sought after Kings Park Conservation area.
This fabulous conversion is bright and spacious with excellent accommodation consisting of a welcoming shared vestibule, stairway to hallway with magnificent cupola, stunning lounge with bay window and marble feature fireplace, generous dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and ample space for a dining table, stylish shower room, family room/dining room and double bedroom. The second floor offers a sizeable family bathroom and three further double bedrooms with the largest also benefiting from a walk-in cupboard.
All rooms are presented to an excellent standard with elegant décor. Throughout the home are a host of original features such as feature fireplaces, deep set skirting, high ceilings, working shutters and intricate cornice work. The cupola is truly stunning and requires to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Fixtures and fittings throughout the property are to an excellent standard and ample storage facilities are provided. The property benefits from gas fired central heating.
Lounge 20' 8" into bay x 14' 9" ( 6.30m into bay x 4.50m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Sitting/dinning Room 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
Shower Room 8' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.57m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 12' 11" max x 9' 9" ( 3.94m max x 2.97m )
Bedroom 14' 6" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 4.42m x 3.53m plus recess )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' max ( 3.78m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.00m plus recess )
Bathroom 10' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.