£83,500 Offers over
A stylish, traditional two bedroom ground floor flat in the Randolph Road conservation area close to the heart of Stirling which offers an excellent purchase opportunity for a number of prospective purchasers including first time buy and investment.
The charming flat is accessed through a well maintained communal entrance and consists of hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, compact well-equipped kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, attractive shower room and two bedrooms.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor and benefit from high ceilings and large windows which provide a light and airy feel throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality floor coverings. The flat has retained original period features such as deep set skirting boards, intricate cornice work and feature fireplaces. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A storage cellar is also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by Stirling train and bus station as well as the M8 and M9 motorways, which in turn offer access to Glasgow and Edinburgh plus their airports. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. The flat is in the catchment area for Stirling High School and is also well placed for access to Stirling University.
Lounge 14' x 9' 1" max ( 4.27m x 2.77m max )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into bay x 11' 6" plus recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.51m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 6' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.