£54,995 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 14/10/16 @ 2PM****6th Floor flat comprising hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The propety has electric heating and double glazing. Viewing advised.
***CASH SALE ONLY***A wonderful opportunity to acquire one of these exceptionally popular two bedroom apartment in the increase popular Townhead area of the city centre. Offering spacious accommodation requiring a degree of modernisation with offering fabulous potential. The property is located on the 6th floor and had access via entrance with security controlled entry with lift access thereafter L shaped welcoming reception hallway with generous storage, a most impressive lounge with elevated views, breakfasting kitchen, two bright double bedrooms and a modern internal bathroom. The property is further enhanced by double glazed windows and electric heating.
The new city of Glasgow college in now complete and demand for the flats in the area is on the rise. Given it's close proximity to Strathclyde Uni. Ideal for students and professionals. The near by City centre provides excellent shopping aswell as public transport links via bus road and rail.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.08m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.