£135,000 Offers over
A wonderful 2 bedroom ground floor flat, offered in true walk in condition. Lounge views to the rear through UPVC french doors, Stylish modern fitted dining kitchen. Three piece family bathroom, two double bedrooms, both with inbuilt wards. master with en suite. Gas C/heat, D/glz. Car parking.
Completed in 2009 by Keir Homes is this exceptionally well presented 2 Bedroom ground floor flat which forms part of the Loch Place "Freeland" development. Offered to the market in true walk into condition by the very proud current owners. Accommodation extending to a reception hallway that leads to all main apartments boasts a generous storage cupboard. The Lounge, set to the rear, takes full advantage of the open outlooks across the River Gryffe through UPVC French doors. The fitted Dining Kitchen boasts stylish modern wall and floor units, complementing worktops and included within the sale are the integrated Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Hob, Oven and Hood. The two bedrooms, both with views to the front have inbuilt wardrobe storage and the master bedroom has a ensuite shower room. The main family bathroom boasts a three piece white suite and over bath shower. The specification of the flats include gas central heating, double glazing, security entry system and residents car parking space. Factor maintained building, gardens and grounds.
Lounge 14' 3" narrowing to 11' 2" x 16' 6" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.40m x 5.03m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 9' 5" to front of wards. ( 4.19m x 2.87m to front of wards. )
En Suite 6' 7" x 5' 6" at max. ( 2.01m x 1.68m at max. )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.