£155,000 Fixed price
Two bedroom (master en-suite) First Floor Flat by Cala with partial aspects across Cardross Golf Club EPC = C
Extremely well presented First Floor Flat built by Cala Homes enjoying a convenient situation in the village next to Cardross Golf Club. The property lies within easy walking distance of shops, bus service and train station with regular service to Glasgow and offers easy commuting to Glasgow, its International Airport and the naval bases at Faslane and Coulport. The village has a primary school, while secondary schooling and a more extensive range of shops and leisure facilities are available in both Helensburgh and Dumbarton, each approx 4 miles by car. This bright flat has partial aspects across Cardross Golf Club.
The accommodation extends to CCTV security entry to well presented communal reception hall and stairwell, thereafter private reception hallway with storage, attractive and bright lounge/dining room with French doors to ornamental balcony, fireplace with electric fire and feature glazed door, excellent dining kitchen again with feature glazed door, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dish washer, waher/dryer and fridge freezer included. Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with window off, second bedroom with built in wardrobes and further family bathroom with window.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Off street non allocated resident and guest parking. Shared residents gardens maintained through the factor - Hacking &Paterson, Glasgow. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 21' 2" x 11' 2" ( 6.45m x 3.40m )
Dining Kithen 14' 2" x 11' 4" + entrance 3ft 6 x 2ft 7 ( 4.32m x 3.45m + entrance 3ft 6 x 2ft 7 )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 10" +4ft 11 x 2ft 10 exc wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.61m +4ft 11 x 2ft 10 exc wardrobes )
En-Suite 6' 7" x 4' 2" exc cubicle ( 2.01m x 1.27m exc cubicle )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 7" + 3ft 8 x 6ft 7 exc wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.92m + 3ft 8 x 6ft 7 exc wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.