£460,000 Guide Price
Exclusive new development of 8 executive, 3 bedroom apartments and 5 bedroom homes within an idyllic location overlooking the 18th fairway of Ranfurly Castle Golf Course in one of Bridge of Weir's conservation areas.
The Barnbeth extends over ground floor level and offers 3 bedrooms with 2 en-suite, kitchen, dining room, lounge, shower room, garden room, utility room and storage extending to approximately 1,722 sq ft together with a separate double garage.
These homes are designed to a very high specification which includes the following:-
- Choice of quality fixtures and fittings.
- Kitchens by Jackton Moor in various ranges and colours with choice of Samsung Radiant Quartz work-surfaces and up-stands.
- Neff appliances, choice of 5 burner gas hob or 4 zone induction, double oven, microwave, hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and matching utility room fittings.
- Vitra contemporary sanitary-ware with Hansgrohe fittings, Double ended bath tub, choice of Porcelanosa tiles.
- Private entrance.
- 2.7 m ceiling heights (2.4 m in WC/utilty and en-suites.
- Paint choices (from agreed range).
- Electrically operated garage doors.
- High efficiency Air Source Heat Pump and gas boiler by Daikin.
- Quality landscaped gardens.
Ranfurly View enjoys a tranquil setting a short walk from the heart of the village which is home to an array of local shops, eateries and businesses where a warm welcome is always found.
Bridge of Weir benefits from great local schooling in both the private and state sectors.
Communication links are good, access to the M8 motorway being taken via the nearby A737 whilst regular bus services travel through Bridge of Weir between Greenock and Glasgow.
Further information available upon application.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.