£120,000 Offers over
An attractive 2 bedroom property located in a convenient ground floor position in a popular modern development. Close to Hamilton town centre and connections onto the M8 and M74 motorways.
4 Park Holme Court is an attractive 2 bedroom property located in a convenient ground floor position, in a popular modern development. This spacious property has been freshly decorated throughout to offer an immaculate walk in home which benefits from residents parking.
In brief the accommodation comprises; hall with two storage cupboards, bright and spacious sitting room, modern fully fitted kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe, second double bedroom with built in wardrobe and bathroom with white suite.
Situated close to Hamilton town centre, with Hamilton West train station and bus station only a short distance away. Local amenities including bars and restaurants are all within walking distance.
The M74 and M8 motorways are a short drive making this an ideal property for someone looking to commute to Glasgow City Centre and the surrounding area.
Living Room 13' 7" x 14' 6" ( 4.14m x 4.42m )
Kitchen 9' 8" MAX x 9' 3" MAX ( 2.95m MAX x 2.82m MAX )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" MAX x 9' 7" MAX ( 3.71m MAX x 2.92m MAX )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" MAX x 10' 7" MAX ( 3.78m MAX x 3.23m MAX )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.