£130,000 Offers over
This rarely available, well presented top floor conversion of a traditional country house on the outskirts of the popular village of Stewarton. The property sits on large mature gardens with beautiful views over the countryside. Access is via a grand sweeping driveway with white entrance pillars.
Loch Ridge House is a handsome Scots mansion house that occupies a magnificent elevated position on the outskirts of Stewarton.
Extremely private and screened by woodland to the front, the property provides exceptional views over stunning countryside.
The property is accessed from the A735 via a sweeping driveway which leads to the main house where you enter through a grand communal hallway with fireplace, oak paneling and staircase.
The generous lounge, with fireplace, has a beautiful outlook to the front over the well tended, manicured gardens towards the communal tennis court. This room is large enough for a dining table and chairs. The fitted kitchen also benefits with outlooks to the front, The inner hall has plenty of walk-in storage space and the hallway leads to the stunning master bedroom, which offers plenty of space for dressing tables, chest of drawers and wardrobes. The second generously proportioned double sized bedroom has countryside views to the rear of the property. The bathroom is both modern and stylish with up-to-date tiling, a three piece suite, shower over bath.
A further staircase leads to a fire escape access point and the present owner uses the area for additional storage. In addition, this property benefits from double glazed external windows.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
Lounge 16' max x 19' max ( 4.88m max x 5.79m max )
Bedroom One 20' 3" max x 13' 5" max ( 6.17m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" excluding window alcove x 15' 9" max ( 4.06m excluding window alcove x 4.80m max )
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.