£145,000 Offers around
Two bedroom luxury Ground Floor flat in a convenient situation in centre of Helensburgh, entrance hall, lounge part open plan to kitchen, two B/rooms (master en-suite), family bathroom. Off street allocated parking space.
Luxury two bedroom ground floor flat situated in a convenient situation close to the centre of Helensburgh and within a short distance of shops, leisure facilities and the train station with its regular service to Glasgow. There is easy commuting to Glasgow City and Edinburgh, its International Airport together with the Naval Base at Faslane and Coulport. The leisure facilities of Loch Lomond are also within easy commuting distance.
Luxury flats constructed by H McMurray &Son Ltd benefit from double glazing, gas central heating and high specification throughout with a security entry system, communal entrance hallway and stairwell. The flat comprises entrance hall, lounge part open plan to kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom.
The kitchen has been designed to maximise space and storage and includes chimney hood. Integrated 50/50 fridge/freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher. Each bathroom is tiled to dado height, full tiling in the shower area in the en-suite. Plumbed shower from the combination central heating system.
Heating and hot water is supplied via a gas combination boiler. Telephone and television sockets are provided. Ground floor apartments have a burglar alarm system. Communal areas are landscaped , Self factored. Allocated parking space.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' 7" x 13' 7" to 11 4 ( 4.45m x 4.14m)
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.