£135,000 Offers over
An exceptionally large three bedroom top floor flat set in a fine sandstone building, ideally located in Stirling City's most central location within the pedestrian precinct. This individual property has the potential to be developed into a wonderful period home or buy to let.
Rarely available in this prime residential location is this wonderful apartment, which has not been on the market since the 60's, set in a fabulous sandstone traditional building.
The well positioned accommodation is accessed through a security entrance to an internal stairwell which is shared with only one other flat. The apartment can be found on the top floor and comprises, generous hallway, well-proportioned lounge with feature curved wall together with a fabulous double sash and case window formation, dining kitchen with walk-in storage &utility off, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle. On an upper floor are two further attic rooms, which may well have been servants' quarters in previous years, are ideal for further development or use as office/work room or additional storage.
The home retains a wealth of original features such as deep set skirting boards, window shutters, intricate cornice work and sash and case windows. The property will require some degree of modernisation depending on the purchasers' requirements.
All rooms are decorated throughout in neutral tones. Permit parking available. In summery the home offers generous flexible accommodation blended together with fabulous original features to provide a truly individual home.
Lounge 18' 6" plus window recess x 14' 10" max ( 5.64m plus window recess x 4.52m max )
Dining Kitchen 14' 3" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.34m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom 14' 11" plus window recess x 14' 1" max ( 4.55m plus window recess x 4.29m max )
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 5" plus window recess ( 3.86m x 3.18m plus window recess )
Bedroom 13' 6" max plus window recess x 12' 1" max ( 4.11m max plus window recess x 3.68m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.